Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Haley is a good little helper

Haley is taking up another house chore, she will help to pass out chopsticks during dinner time. Not only that, she is very eager to help taking care of Chester. When Chester cries, she run to him and shakes the rattle to calm Chester. She will say "It's ok! 細佬唔好喊!" Sometimes, Haley calls Chester "Drama King". When Chester drools, she will use his bib to wipe it for him. She insists to kiss him good morning and help to get diapers for him, but she will choose diaper that has Cookie Monster pattern every time. Haley will wait quietly in her room, playing puzzle while I told her that I have to nurse Chester. If I don't go to her after a while, she will come look for me, and if I am not done with Chester, she will close my door and go back to her room to wait. So far I don't see any jealousy from Haley toward Chester; she really loves him! She is the best sister Chester can ever have.

Side note: Haley can zip up her jacket today all by herself. Yeah!

Haley acts silly to make Chester laughs

No comments: