Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's been so long...

Taking care of two kids is not easy at all. My world has been overwhelmed by both of them. I really need to pick up my habit in updating my blog. In a blink of an eye, Chester is already 4 months old. He has grown so much and he will smile and sometimes giggle when we show him our silly faces. Haley has been a great sister who loves to kiss and hug her little brother. She's always the first one to respond to Chester's cry. She's willing to share her toys, even her favorite snacks with him. I am blessed to have them in my life.

I have joined the women's morning class at Bible Study Fellowship (www.bsfinternational.org) in Fremont for a couple of months. It's been a great learning experience for me. I've learned a lot and getting back closer to God. BSF involved daily home study, group discussion, lectures and notes review. I'm the kind of people who need more guidance and discipline in doing things. It's quite intense at the beginning, but once I pick up the pace, I enjoy every aspects of it.

Motherhood has been a continuing challenge for me everyday. I've always asked for family and friends' opinions and advices perhaps I should lean to God for help and comfort. I feel helpless, stressed, exhausted, and vulnerable at times, but God is good to me, He gave me encouragement when I needed. I wish I can continue to seek wisdom and get more patient through the learning of His words with the lesson I get from BSF.

Not only I get the benefit from BSF, Haley also attends their children's program where she can hear bible stories, sing the hymns and get to know God as well. She enjoys the sessions and she always shows me a big smile when I pick her up. She told me that she is happy and wants to go back.

We are studying the book of Isaiah. I am blessed that it is a close location for me to attend BSF. It's not easy to get the kids ready and get out of the house that early, but I think it's well worth it. Praise the Lord! God has help me in managing my time to finish the homework as well as taking care of my two kiddies.

No comments: