Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Neighbor Totoro

Emily bought Haley four sets of Totoro puzzle and the movie. For months, Haley played with the puzzles and we taught her the character's names. Daddy decided to show her the movie last night. It's so cute that she called out the character's names as soon as they showed up in the movie. Toward the end of the movie, both of the sisters visited their mommy at the hospital because she was sick. They brought a corn all the way from home to the hospital thinking it will help healing their mom. I was so touched by that scene and my eyes were getting watery. Haley was sitting on the my lap at the time and I noticed she was sniffing as well. I told her, it's ok, their mother is going to be healed and go home to see the sisters. She then looked at me and start to cry. Oh! My Haley is just as sentimental as her mom. On the same night, she asked to hold my hand when she's in her bed, getting ready to fall asleep. OHHHH! I love my little Haley!

No comments: