Friday, June 11, 2010

God LISTENS to prayers!

The result finally came in! It is a benign tumor. The best thing is it is a very low grade benign tumor which always appears in kids. She may have it since childhood but just did not notice it. No further treatment is needed, except a follow-up check-up in the next 3-4 months. This is the best possible result we could ever get. "This is the day that the Lord had made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

I can't be anymore happier today, yet I am a little worried about myself now. I had the same tumor in my head that I discovered after I fainted from a serious anxiety attack. Well, it's been over almost 8 years and there is no other symptom that leads to any additional examination. I wish no stress or hormone change that will ever trigger my tumor.

Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments: